WHITE SANDS BEACH RESORT, INC.
6504 GULF DRIVE NORTH
HOLMES BEACH, FLORIDA 34217
GUEST SIGN-IN SHEET
This Sign-In Sheet is provided to inform our guests of certain information, rules, and policies of White Sands Beach Resort (the “Resort”), which are intended to facilitate a quiet, relaxing vacation for our guests. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and look forward to your stay with us.
The following rules and polices apply to all guests, visitors, and other individuals on the Resort premises:
I. Reservation, Deposit, and Cancellation
- A. A reservation deposit must be received by the Resort within 1 week after the reservation is made. f the reservation deposit is not received by the Resort within such time, the reservation will not be held. The necessary deposit amount is $500 per week (i.e., $500 if the reservation is for 1 – 7 days; $500 if the reservation is for 8 – 14 days; $750 if the reservation is for 15 – 21 days; etc.). Please make checks payable to “White Sands Beach Resort, Inc.”
- B. If you cancel your reservation at least 50 days prior to your check-in date, you will receive a full refund of your reservation deposit less a $50 service charge.
There is an additional cancellation fee of 5% of Deposit, if a credit card was used that we must pay to credit card company and non refundable.
- C. If you cancel your reservation less than 50 days prior to your check-in date, you will forfeit your entire reservation deposit. However, if we are able to re-book your reservation without a loss, you will receive a gift voucher (effective for 6 months) less a service charge equal to $50 or 15% of the complete reservation amount, whichever is greater.
- D. All cancellations of reservations must be in writing and sent to the Resort by U.S. Mail . The Resort does not accept cancellations made by email.
- E. Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend. his will give other families the opportunity to enjoy our Resort. IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR ENTIRE RESERVATION DEPOSIT AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED AND REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE COMPLETE RESERVATION (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU USE THE ROOM OR NOT).
- F The Resort does not provide refunds for late check-ins, early departures, or any other reason outside of the control of the Resort (including, without limitation, acts of God, inclement weather, rain, temperature, wind, or red tide). The Resort recommends travel and/or vacation insurance for this reason.
- G. Check-in time is _3:00 _ pm EST.
- H. Check-out time is _10:00 am EST. Guests who check out after this time will be charged a fee of $50 plus an additional $15 per hour beyond the check-out time.
II. Occupancy and Additional Guest Charges
- A. Due to the size of our facilities, and in order to keep the premises safe and quiet, only paying guests are permitted on the Resort premises (including, without limitation, the swimming pool).
- B. One-bedroom rooms are priced for 2 individuals. Guests must pay an additional guest charge of $15 per day per person (not to exceed the maximum room occupancy). The maximum occupancy for a one-bedroom room is 4 individuals.
- C. Two-bedroom rooms are priced for 4 individuals. Guests must pay an additional guest charge of $15 per day per person (not to exceed the maximum room occupancy). The maximum occupancy for a two-bedroom room is 6 individuals.
- D. The Resort must be notified in advance if additional guests will be staying at the Resort. If the Resort has not been notified, guests must pay an additional guest charge of $30 per day per additional guest (not to exceed the maximum room occupancy).
- A. The Resort will provide 1 parking space per room at no charge. An additional parking space will be provided for a charge of $30.
- B. There is a limit of 2 parking spaces per room.
- C. Golf cart or charging fee $30 per week.
IV. Guest Conduct
- A. The Resort is a family-oriented establishment. Please be courteous and respectful of the other guests during your stay at the Resort. Our resort is a family orient, Family friendly resort all language and behavior should be kept to a “E” “Everyone”Rating only
- B. The Resort may remove or cause to be removed from the Resort premises any guest or other individual who, while on the Resort premises, illegally possess or deals in controlled substances (as defined in Chapter 893, Florida Statutes); is intoxicated; engages in illegal or disorderly conduct; engages in profane, lewd, drunken, ”spring break/frat party type” or brawling behavior; engages in any language or conduct that disturbs the peace and comfort of the other guests at the Resort or which injures the reputation, dignity, or standing of the Resort; fails to make a required payment; fails to check out at the required time; or, in the opinion of the Resort, is a person the continued entertainment of whom would be detrimental to the Resort. The admission to, or removal from, the Resort will not be based on race, creed, color, sex, physical disability, or national origin .
- C. Parties and drinking games are prohibited.
- NO Profanity also known as swearing, cursing, foul speech, and cussing, is a show of disrespect, a desecration or debasement of someone or something, or just the act of expressing intense emotions. Profanity can take the form of words, expressions, gestures, or other social behaviors that are socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rude , vulgar , obscene, obnoxious , foul, desecrating or other forms
- E. Loud music is prohibited. Any radio or stereo system must be used with headphones or ear pieces.
- F. All outdoor activity after 10:00 pm EST must be conducted at a whisper. Outdoor activity is prohibited after 11:00 pm EST.
- G. When using the swimming pool, guests must obey all swimming pool rules. The swimming pool closes at dusk.
- H. Guests must not block sidewalks or any other common areas with their personal property.
- I. Charcoal grills are provided for use by guests. Such grills must at all times during use remain at least 15 feet away from any building, combustibles, and any other flammable object.
- J. Pets are prohibited, Parties are prohibited, & Smoking is prohibited in all rooms Guests must pay a $750 charge per room for any violation of this “NO PET”,"NO PARTIES", & "NO SMOKING IN ROOMS" policy. Guests will also be charged for any damages caused by any pet and required to pay for any costs of necessary repair and cleaning. Guest and guests member will then be immediately required to leave premises and forfeit deposit and room stay
- K. The Resort may remove any guest from the Resort premises if such guest violates any rule or policy of the Resort (including, without limitation, the rules and policies stated herein). In such event, the violating guest will forfeit the remainder of his or her stay. Furthermore, the violating guest will be charged for any refunds or discounts the Resort provides to any other guests as a result of the conduct of the violating guest.
Liability and Charges
- A. The Resort will not be responsible for any accident or injury to any guest or for any loss of any property or valuable of any kind, unless such accident, injury, or loss is solely and directly caused by the Resort.
- B. Please immediately notify the Resort Management if you see any suspicious or unsafe behavior or circumstances.
- C. Guests are at all times responsible for their actions and the actions of their visitors.
- D. Each guest assumes full responsibility and agrees to pay for (i) any damage caused by him or her (or his or her visitors) to any room or other property of the Resort, (ii) any items found to be missing from his or her room, and (iii) any costs of cleaning a room that are beyond the customary cleaning required. Further, each guest agrees to pay all charges for any violations of the rules and policies of the Resort (including, without limitation, the rules and polices stated herein). Guests agree that such charges may be billed to guests or applied to the guests’ credit cards.
- E. Guests agree to pay for all reasonable legal fees incurred by the Resort as a result of any violations of the rules and polices of the Resort (including, without limitation, the rules and policies stated herein).
- F. Pets are prohibited. Guests must pay a $750 charge per room for any violation of this “NO PET” policy. Guests will also be charged for any damages caused by any pet and required to pay for any costs of necessary repair and cleaning. Guest and guests member will then be immediately required to leave premises and forfeit deposit and room stay..
- G. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms. All rooms are non-smoking. Guests must pay a $750 charge per room for any violation of this “NO SMOKING” policy Guests will also be charged for any damages caused and required to pay for any costs of necessary repair and cleaning and any lose revenue while room is do for cleaning. Guest and guests member will then be immediately required to leave premises and forfeit deposit and room stay
- H. The Resort reserves the right to refuse service to any individual or remove any individual from the Resort premises.
- I. THIS GUEST SIGN-IN SHEET DOES NOT CONTAIN ALL OF THE RULES AND POLICIES OF THE RESORT. ADDITIONAL RULES AND POLICIES OF THE RESORT ALSO APPLY TO ALL GUESTS, VISITORS, AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS ON THE RESORT PREMISES.
Please carefully read the information, rules, and policies described above. If you have any questions, please call the Resort at (941) 778-2577 or fax us at (941) 778-5897.